Monday, January 14, 2008

1st Jazz Game

Matt loves watching sports with his new baby boy. Go Jazz!!!

4 comments:

Jordon and Wendi said...

Very very cute!!! Does it feel weird now that you are parents. I still can't believe you are a mom Laurel!!! I also like your blog. Very nice!
-Jordon and Wendi

mlpark said...

I still can't believe that we are parents. Matt says it feels like we are babysitting. Oh but it is very real. I love being a mom. It's a lot of hard work but it is so worth it.

Camrin said...

You guys are so going to love being parents as soon and you get into somewhat of a routine. It only gets better. Great job on your blog!

LPark said...

Cute picture of Jaxon with his daddy. I don't think he got much out of the game, but you keep training him one day he will.