Monday, February 4, 2008
Jaxon's 1st Month
Jaxon has had quite the experience with doctors. He gave us quite the scare when he was only 8 days old. I took him into the doctors and was told to take him to Primary Childrens to be tested for RSV. That was the hardest thing that Matt and I went through I cried all day. He was tested negative for RSV. The doctors told us he was congested and they stuck a long tube down his nose to get all the snot out. He screamed and hated every minute. He is still a little congested, but doing well. Hopefully no more doctors, only for check ups.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How sad... I am glad that the RSV results came back negative. You guys are cute first time parents. Keep up the good work. :)
That breaks my heart! Both of my kids have had horrible colds/coughs/croup for the last week and it is scary.. but they're a lot older. I hope the little guy is feeling better, he is so stinkin cute!
You have one cute kid sis! What more can I say!
Post a Comment