Hey! It is Janae Sorensen! Congrats on the new baby! He is so cute! Your pregnancy seems to have gone fast!! Your blog is darling! Man does time fly.. back in the day we were both newlyweds and now you have a kid and I have one and one on they way! Crazy!
Hey Laurel... it's Katie! I need some blogging help or maybe just video help! I want to add a video to my blog from my video camera and I can't figure out how to down load it... I know i am kind of a retard when it comes to technology! If you have any suggestions let me know! you can check out my blog it is mandkwood.blogspot.com! P.S. props to you for keeping the blog updated I am having a hard time with it. I have promised my sister/sister in law that I would add a post today with some updated photos of Mason!
2 comments:
Hey! It is Janae Sorensen! Congrats on the new baby! He is so cute! Your pregnancy seems to have gone fast!! Your blog is darling! Man does time fly.. back in the day we were both newlyweds and now you have a kid and I have one and one on they way! Crazy!
Hey Laurel... it's Katie! I need some blogging help or maybe just video help! I want to add a video to my blog from my video camera and I can't figure out how to down load it... I know i am kind of a retard when it comes to technology! If you have any suggestions let me know! you can check out my blog it is mandkwood.blogspot.com! P.S. props to you for keeping the blog updated I am having a hard time with it. I have promised my sister/sister in law that I would add a post today with some updated photos of Mason!
Post a Comment