I am so glad you are posting again. Jaxon is growing and is such a cutie! I love you! Sorry about the delete....I noticed I added an s in Jaxon's name:) Still love ya!
Laurel! We had sooo soo much fun with you guys last night! You guys are great and Jaxon is just adorable! We need to do this more often...and I'm still waiting for blog updates..
6 comments:
Keep the posts coming. We don't want to miss out on anything! :)
It was so fun seeing you guys last weekend.
Love and miss you guys!
I am so glad you are posting again. Jaxon is growing and is such a cutie!
I love you!
Sorry about the delete....I noticed I added an s in Jaxon's name:) Still love ya!
he is so cute! It's been good seeing you guys the last couple of nights :)
Laurel! We had sooo soo much fun with you guys last night! You guys are great and Jaxon is just adorable! We need to do this more often...and I'm still waiting for blog updates..
Kim looks so cute. I am so jealous that you got to play with her. I miss her. How is your family??
Post a Comment