Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Picture Time

These are few family Pics we got from Gardner Village. They are not the best but we tried. I love my family and I am so greatful for Matt and Jaxon. They are so darn cute.




6 comments:

Jeff & Kari Done said...

I think they are great pictures! All you need is a cute family and you are set!!!

Jamber said...

The pictures are great, on this post and the one before. YOu guys are so cute I miss you!

Melanie said...

You guys look so cute. Your little boys is so big. I love your blog with all the pictures. So much fun to catch up on your life.

Anonymous said...

Hi, found your blog from Todd and Mandy's...hope you don't mind. So thought I would say hi and send you our blog...rodandjamiejenks.blogspot.com

Your little family is so cute!

Love ya, Rod and Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hi, found your blog on Todd and Mandy's..hope noone minds. Our blog is rodandjamiejenks.blogspot.com

Love ya,
Rod and Jamie

The Sorensen Family said...

So Cute! Holidays with kids are so fun! He is getting so big. I am going private this weekend so if you want to still view my blog leave your email on my blog.