Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Update

So what is going on with Matt, Jaxon and I. We have been a busy family. I have been working lots and trying to keep up with Jaxon. Matt has finals coming up and has been studying hard. I miss you all and hope you will keep in touch.

5 comments:

LPark said...

Just wanted to let you know that just because I don't always leave a comment I really am checking in on your cute blog. You kids do such a great job on your blogs, and I love seeing all the cute pictures. Keep up the good work, love you all.

Beth at Aunties said...

Cute blog update! Thank You from the bottom of my heart for ALL you did to make Jamie and Kevin's shower a success!
I love you! We are looking forward to you joining us on Saturday! Rememebr what I typed up for you and Matt? Would you remember the highlights so I can do the same for Kev? Thanks!!!!!
Auntie Cher

kimbob said...

we miss you guys too. Hopefully things will slow down for you guys for the holidays!

Trina said...

Cute family picture. I was glad to see that you updated something. Good luck with the finals Matt.

LPark said...

It has been a while since you updated your blog and I know you have cute pictures of my darling
grandson to put on here. Just know
I keep checking in. Love you all!