Monday, February 4, 2008

All dressed up

Since Jaxon is so skinny he has only been able to wear a few of his outfits. He likes to lounge around in his underwear. When he gets all dressed up, he is so stinkin cute!









2 comments:

Camrin said...

I think Jaxon is catching up with James in the hair department.
He is getting so big! I can't wait to see him in person. I love holding newborns!

Aunt Laur said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Hope you are doing well and keepin warm out there in the dumping snow! I got your blog address from Allie. These things are so fun, too bad I don't have time to do one of my own! Miss you sweetie, take care of that beautiful boy as I plan on stealing him from you this summer!! (OK, just until he cries, then you can have him back :)